Plug and Play USB to HDMI Video Capture Box
Capture up to 1920x1080 resolution (1080p) at 60Hz with hardware accelerated up-scaling / down-scaling. It can capture one single channel HD HDMI video signals and output video signal up to 1080p/60Hz. It automatically determines input video format and converts it to the specified output size and frame rate and converts input audio formats to 48 KHz PCM stereo audio.
This USB Capture Box is compatible with UVC video capture and YUV 422 video output. Performs frame-rate conversion and de-interlacing in real-time with its own hardware, taking the processing load off of your computer's CPU. The UAC is compatible with HDMI audio capture and 48KHz PCM audio output.
Does not need to install a driver and is truly plug and play! Compatible with windows, Linux, OS X operating systems. USB3.0 (300-350MB/s) throughput and is backwards compatible with USB2.0. It will automatically detect the input video formats as well as audio format and convert directly to 48KHz PCM audio.
- Host Interface: USB3.0, *300-350MB/s;USB2.0, *40MB/s
- Input Interface: HDMI interface
- Frame Rate: 25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60 fps
- Audio and video: capture standards of UVC and UAC
- support of OS: Windows 7;Windows Server 2008 R2;Linux (Kernel version 2.6.38 and above);OS X (10.8 and above)
- Software compatibility: Windows Media Encoder (Windows);Adobe Flash Media Live
- Encoder (Windows, OS X);Real Producer Plus (Windows);VLC (Windows, OS X, Linux);QuickTime Broadcaster (OS X);QuickTime Player (OS X);Wirecast (Windows,OS X);Potplayer(Windows)and etc.
- Development interface compatibility: DirectShow (Windows), DirectSound (Windows),V4L2 (Linux), ALSA (Linux) OS X (QuickTime)
- Size: 98x56x16 (L/W/H, mm)
- Power consumption: < 2.5W
- Working Temperature: 0-50 deg C
- Storage Temperature: -20-70 deg C
- Storage Humidity: 5%-90%
- 1 x HDMI to USB3.0 Video Capture Dongle
- 1 x USB3.0 Cable
- 1 x User manual