HDMI 2.0 Audio Splitter Extractor - Allows connection of your HDMI device to your Home Theatre
This HDMI 2.0 Audio Splitter/Extractor allows you to connect your HDMI Devices (PS4, XBox, Set Top Box, Blu-ray) to older hi-fi receivers, amplifiers and even headphones with fibre optic/toslink and analogue RCA Audio inputs.
The HDMI 18Gbps Audio Extractor could extract audio signals from any HDMI compliant source to digital optical or analog stereo L/R audio outputs. Both input and output HDMI support video resolution up to 4K2K@50/60Hz (YUV444). It supports 10bits HDR (High Dynamic Range) pass through and HDMI high resolution digital audio formats bypass, LPCM 2CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Atmos and DTS-HD Master Audio, audio sampling rate up to 192 kHz. HDCP 2.2 and CEC bypass are supported.
- • HDMI 2.0b (18Gbps), HDCP 2.2 and DVI compliant
- • Video resolutions up to 4K2K@50/60Hz (YUV444)
- • Extracts HDMI audio to multi-channel optical (SPDIF) or L/R analog audio
- • Optical audio supports LPCM 2CH, Dobly Digital 2/5.1CH, DTS 2/5.1CH
- • Supports HDMI High Bit Rate(HBR) audio pass through
- • Audio sample rates up to 192kHz
- • 10bits HDR (High Dynamic Range) pass through
- • Supports CEC bypass