Use it as a LCD Base receiver or as an FPV Goggles!
Looking at getting in Drone Racing?
This 64 channel 5 inch LCD Receiver is very versatile. It can be used as a FPV LCD ground station display or inserted in the Goggles for an immersive FPV experience.
The big 5"LCD display provides a HD Crisp video and is rechargeable via USB. On a full charge, it will provide over 100 minutes of perational time. 5.8GHz Frequency selection can be manual or set on auto scan and will automatically lock on to an available matching transmitting frequency.
Use this receiver with our 5.8GHz transmitter and our Bugs B8 MJX Drone (both sold separately) for an entry level FPV Racing Drone solution
- Charging Port: Micro USB
- Charging Current: 500mAh
- Charging Time: Around 120 minutes
- Using Time: More than 100 minutes
- Screen: 5’’ TFT LCD Display Resolution: 800*480
- 5.8G Receiving Sensitivity: -90db
- Frequency Selection: Manual& auto-scan band
- A wide range of viewing angle
- Antenna: included
- Channel: 5630M-5945M frequency ranges ,64 channel optional
- Power: Micro USB charge, built-in 500mAh lithium battery, continue working above 1hour
- Power loss: 320mA @3.7V (Max) Working environment: -10°C~+65°C