4 Way HDMI Splitter with Video Wall Function - Display a video source up to 4 LCDs on Video Wall modeThis 4 Way HDMI Splitter not only splits 1 input into 4 outputs, but it also has a Video wall function. It allows a video input to be displayed on up to 4 LCD's as one video display creating a video wall effect. Multiple units can be cascaded up to 4 layers; a total of 16 displays on a 4 x 4 display configuration.
It also supports HDMI/VGA/CVBS/USB input sources to be freely arranged on 4 HDMI displays. The embedded scaler converts any formats input signal to match the native resolution of monitors, flat panel displays, projectors as well as user-selectable output settings up to 1080P@60Hz. It supports up to 16 kinds of combination modes and up to 4 layers cascade application for 16 displays(4x4). Flexible control through on-panel buttons, IR remote control, RS-232 or Ethernet protocol.
- Displays source signal on the four displays(2x2 video wall) as a full screen with adjustable bezel correction
- Supports up to 16 kinds of combination modes and up to 4 layers cascade application for 16 displays(4x4)
- HDMI loop out port for easy cascade application
- Supports High Definition resolutions up to 1080P@60Hz
- Output resolution supports 1080p,720p,1024x768,1360x768
- Supports up to 7.1 channels of High Definition audio (LPCM, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio)
- Independent audio output through coaxial and analog audio
- Supports IR extension
- Flexible control through on-panel buttons, IR remote control, RS-232 or Ethernet protocol