3 Axis Smart Phone Gimbal Stabiliser Feiyutech Vimble - Cost effective Mobile Phone Gimbal Stabiliser
You do not need to spend a fortune to be able to record high quality video recording. The new Vimble 3 Axis Smart Phone Gimbal Stabiliser from Feiyutech allows you to take movie grade videos with your own smartphone. Made of ABS Plastic, it is lightweight and easy to use.
- Smart portrait mode
- Face tracking
- Adjustable arm
- Dynamic time-lapse
- Ergonomic handle
- Compatible smartphones:
- Vimble C is compatible with iPhone series / HUAWEI P9 / HUAWEI P9 Plus / Mi 5 / MEIZU MX6 / SAMSUNG NOTE 5 / S7 or other smartphones with the similar sizes.
Built-in battery, 2200mAH(you can use it while charging)
How to power on and off:
POWER ON: Press toggle switch for 0.5 seconds, release it until the light is green.
POWER OFF: Press toggle switch for 5seconds ,release it until the light keeps solid red.
Working mode (with the operation of toggle switch)
- Single tap toggle switch: Switch between Panning Mode/ Panning and Tilting Mode
- Long press toggle switch and hold it: Enter Lock mode from Panning Mode or Panning and Tilting Mode,release it to quit Lock mode .
- Tri-tap toggle switch: Reset
- Long press toggle switch and Bluetooth shutter simultaneously for 1 second: Standby mode
- Vertical and horizontal shooting mode(switch with toggle switch)
- Toggle to the left or right: Zoom in and out(Set up the parameter of Exposure,WB, Focus and Zoom with Feiyu On)
- Control the movements of four directions by the joystick
- Take control of picture and video taking with bluetooth shutter (working with Feiyu On)
Panning Angle: 320°
Weight: 420g (without the battery and iPhone /smartphone)
Battery life (working) time: 5 hours
General accessories: USB Cable*1
Main functions for users:
Initialize the gimbal, upgrade the firmware by your PC or Mac , work with Feiyu On to have face tracking, time-lapse, panorama, upgrade the firmware ,set up the parameters of motors and speed etc.
How to balance it Loose the knob ring, move the cross arm to the position that keeps the balance, then tighten the knob ring.