The HDMI Extender over ONE CAT 5E/6 is a tool for extending your HDMI signal over long distances to a compatible display. Instead of using expensive HDMI cables, your existing CAT 5E/6 cables/sockets can be utilised to perform advanced functions like transferring Deep Colour (12 bits/colour) video and digital audio, with a bandwidth up to 225MHz. The HDMI Transmitter and Receiver, over ONE CAT 5E/6 extender is your substantial HDMI extender tool. The HDMI Extender also support IR re-transmitting, so you can control the Source which is 100 meters outside using the HDMI Extender.
- DC 5V~12V wide power supply.
- HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.1 and DVI1.1 compliant.
- Support Deep Colour up to 12 bits/colour.
- Support IR re-transmitting.
- Uses one CAT5E/6 cable for data/DDC transmission.
- Equalises and recovers incoming TMDS data before re-transmitting it in optimal quality regardless of the incoming signal quality.
- Cable testing showed that with 1080p resolution the HDMI input source can be 20meters away.
- When transmitting a signal in 1080p resolution the CAT6 operating distance is 100 meters
- HDMI Extender Transmitter (1PCS)
- HDMI Extender Receiver (1PCS)
- IR Transmitter (1PCS)
- IR Receiver (1PCS)
- 5V DC Power Supply adaptor (2PCS)
- Operation Manual (1PCS)
- Frequency Bandwidth: 2.25Gbps (single link)
- HDMI Transmitter Input/ Output Ports: 1x HDMI Female port/1 x CAT6
- HDMI Receiver Input/ Output Ports: 1 x HDMI Female port/1 x CAT6
- Power Supply: DC 5V~12V
- ESD Protection Human Body Model: ± 8kV (air-gap discharge) 4kV (contact discharge)
- Dimensions(mm): 65(W) X 100 (D) X 25 (H)
- Operating Temperature0˚C ~ 40˚C / 32˚F ~ 104˚F
- Storage Temperature: -20˚C ~ 60˚C / -4˚F ~ 140˚F
- Relative Humidity: 20~90% RH (non-condensing)