This HDMI Extender can extend your HDMI signal up to 100meters to a compatible display. It is designed to convert HDMI signal to standard HD Base T signal which can be transmitted through an Ethernet cable. It also supports Transfer Bidirectional Infrared control signal / RS232 control signal / Internet signal together with the HDMI signal.
- POE (Power Over Ethernet) function support, either TX or RX powered 24V@1A
- POE Power Consumption less than 10W
- Use single UTP LAN cable (CAT-5E/6) to substitute HDMI cable to achieve long distances transmission.
- UTP cable termination follows the standard of IEEE-568A or IEEE-568B.
- Transmission distance: Over CAT6 cable
- 100 meters: 1080P @60Hz36bit; 3D1080P@30Hz36bit;
- 70 meters: 1080P @60Hz@48bit; 1080P @120Hz@24bit; 3D1080P@60Hz@36bit; 4K x 2K@30Hz@24bit
- Support display resolutions up to 4K x 2K@30Hz
- Full HD support:
- 1080p@60Hz@48 bit/pixels
- 1080p@120Hz@24 bit/pixels
- 3D 1080P60Hz and 4K x 2K@30Hz@24bit
- Transfer Bidirectional Infrared control signal together with the HDMI signal
- Transfer Bidirectional RS232 control signal together with the HDMI signal
- Transfer Bidirectional Ethernet signal together with the HDMI signal